Vacancy – Two Full-Time Professors Department of Agronomy
- Full Time Professor
Department of Agronomy, National Chung Hsing University
Taiwan, Republic of China
- Position: ull time assistant professor (or above)
- Educational qualifications and experience
Possess doctorate degree conferred from either local or oversea university, majoring in plant breeding genetic
- Teaching courses (refer to H at below).
- courses in English is a priority.
- Documents required
- Curriculum vitae (including copies of academic certificates, if the academic credentials is in foreign language, please translate into Chinese, and certified by foreign affairs), university transcripts, certificate and a photocopy of identity card. Please sign or stamp on photocopy items
Publication list of academic book and journal in the past five years, together with PDF file. Photocopy or reprint of publication
(including representative works , reference works ), together with its impact factor and corresponding professional field index ranking (representative works with co-author, please attached proof from co-author).
- Summary tables of application documents (t4a, including electronic file), publication (t4p, including electronic file) and documents required for career promotion (t4, including electronic file). Regulations and forms are available from College of Agriculture and Natural Resources website, (http://canr.nchu.edu.tw/), click on ‘Regulations and Forms’ / ‘Teacher Regulation Forms’, please preview and download.
- National Science Council Research Performance Index (RPI) table, please download the RPI table from National Science Council Research website.
- Two recommendation letters including one from thesis advisor, please mail directly to Dr. , Head of Department of Agronomy, National Chung Hsing University (date on the postmark shall be regarded as the actual date of submission, please use registered mail).
- Preparation for course syllabus and future research proposal.
- Other supporting documents.
- Employment date: 1st 201
- Application deadline: th 201
- Mailing address: Dr. , Head of Department, Department of Agronomy, National Chung Hsing University, No.145, Xingda Road, South Dist, Taichung City, 40227 Taiwan, R. O. C.
- More information on qualifications and conditions for newly joined assistant professor, associate professor and professor, please refer to the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources regulations.
- Successful candidates required to teach courses as following:
- Applicant for plant genetics and breeding division:
Advanced Plant Breeding
Germplasm Collection and Preservation
Molecular Plant Breeding and Laboratory
Plant Genomics and Laboratory
- Applicant for biostatistics division:
Generalized Linear Models
Theory of Hypothesis Testing